See also: About SMPA | Overview
| Benefits | Application
& Renewal Forms | Status
- Annual seminar which provides 10 hours
annually of Continuing Legal Education (CLE).
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) opportunities - 1.0 hour of CLE is
offered at monthly meetings.
If you can't make the meetings, you don't need to miss out on earning
your CLE. Each month we rebroadcast the previous meetings CLE presentation
online which is available anytime to SMPA members at no additional charge.
- Quarterly Publication - "The Liaison" is published quarterly
and contains educational articles, Member Educational Institution Program
updates, SMPA events, NALA events, as well as, articles from various
- Monthly E-Newsletter - "SMPA
Today" is provided electronically every month with CLE opportunity
annoncements and other breaking news..
- Professional recognition.
- Networking base with our 136 members in East Tennessee and surrounding areas.
- Voice in development of the paralegal profession.
- Opportunity for personal growth through interaction with likeminded
- On-line Job Bank access is provided with all SMPA memberships.
Contact Us about becoming a member.
- Sustaining Members receive a link with their company logo and contact
information in our Sustaining Members
- Mentor Program - Experienced paralegals mentor current and recently
graduated paralegal student members.